Sunday, February 3, 2008

What We Did Today...

Alternately titled...What I Tried to Blog about Before, and It Didn't Work.

The girls and I went to the park today, and since no one else was there, I suggested we check out the geocache that's there. I had forgotten about the stream that has to be waded to get there, and boy, was it cold! I was wearing crocs, so I tossed them back across to Emma so she didn't have to wade across with bare feet, but Anna dropped her shoes in and just wore them, because they were already wet.

The cache was full of really cool stuff, and Emma wanted to go back to the van to get everything she could think of to trade, but we ended up barely getting to trade at all, because a man pulled up in a truck and was watching. We spent quite a bit of time standing around looking all innocent saying, "Look at that moss!" "Oh, look, that moss is different!" lol

After that we went by the library and checked out a few books, then on the way home Emma wanted to see if another cache was still there, so we stopped there.

It's next to a pond, so Anna and I tried feeding the fish while Emma went to get it. No fish ever showed up, but it was nice watching the ripples, anyway.

When we got home Mom came by with all her granddaughters, and asked if the girls could go to her house for a while. They stayed up there for a couple hours, then came home.

Since they've been home they've: watched tv, played with the ferret, and drew.

I think there was more, but Daddy's waiting on me to walk with him and Oscar.

No comments: