Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Things A Day, Day 12

I haven't done anything yet today...we went over to my sister's old house and started getting the things they left for us. We bought Emma their storage bldg...I think I blogged about that...and we marked the walls so hopefully we'll be able to put it back up when we get it home. : P

So, unless writing R4 on a wall counts as art, I'm dry today. lol

I suppose something will have to be made for supper...maybe I'll feel like trying something really good, but I don't know yet. And Daddy is feeling bad, so he's planning on going home and going to bed with a movie. (we're at the library) Which means he'll be on his computer and I won't be able to blog tonight. I may amend this post some time later, if I do accomplish anything, but I don't know.

I have plans to make some cards...birthday, thank you, anniversary...just some little cards to have on hand when I need one, so I won't have to buy, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

No comments: