Sunday, February 10, 2008

Things A Day, Day 10

I am going to have to be a bit...cheaty...today, and call helping mom make a turkey dinner what I did for today. (I drew a picture, too, but it wasn't very good, and I left it at her house.)

Anna drew a cute picture of a pond with cattails at church.

Emma made kool-aid popcicles.

Daddy didn't do anything. It is still fairly early, so he still could. BUT...
whatever he would do (if he did) I still couldn't post pics, because I'm having to use his computer until mine has it's anti-virus stuff updated. I could go off into a big whiney post about how icky Daddy's computer is, compared to mine, but I'm not going to. I have bigger worries right now.


Emma wants to go to school. She and Mom and partly Daddy are all trying to talk me into putting Emma into school next year, and to a lesser extent, Anna. Anna said, "If I go, I'd like them to put me back in a lower grade, because I wouldn't know how to do the work." ARGH!!!

I'm feeling like I'm failing. Emma is saying, "Even if I don't like going, at least I'll have gotten a good education out of it." And I keep repeating, "You can get a much better education at home!"

I don't like it, I don't like it, I don't like it, I don't like it a bit.

No comments: