Thursday, February 7, 2008

Things A Day, Day 7

Anna made another drawing on the computer today. I like the clock, especially. ; )
Emma took a few pictures. Most of them didn't turn out, but this one of her poinsettia did. She's especially proud of her poinsettia right now, because it has new growth. : )

I got pretty much finished with my vision board today. I'm still looking for one more picture, but it's done for now. I'm happy with it. I was in a bit of a hurry...trying to get out the door to go to mom's but still I think it looks good.



Daddy spent most of the day with his dad. He did, however, take time to make me some chicken breast tenders and brocolli before he left. No one can make them like he does! Garlic butter...yum...




1 comment:

Dawn said...

I have a plate that looks almost exactly like that and we eat chicken breast & broccoli at least once a week! I will have to post a picture next time we have this for dinner.