Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Meme

http://learningthroughliving-stephanie.blogspot.com/2008/02/valentines-meme.html

The heck with trying to make a sinple link. I CANNOT figure it out!

But I *can* copy and paste addresses! Yea for me!

Now that that's over....

back to:


Valentine's meme
(I thought this would be cool for Valentine's Day...maybe I could count it as my thing for today, too? Pleeease?)

Brag About Your Husband:

What is his name: Daddy

How long have you been married: 14 years next month! Doesn't seem that long.

How long did you date: three months

How old is he: 35

How old are you: 32

Who eats more sweets: Me, usually.

Whose parents do you see most? Depends. In summer, neither. In winter I dry laundry at mine, so we're there more. I've actually gone from Christmas to Mother's Day without seeing my in-laws, even though we live in their front yard. Daddy does go see them sometimes, though.

Who said I love you first: He bought me a keychain that said, "I love You" right after the first time we talked. I was a *little* uneasy about it...was he going to stalk me if I refused it? lol

Who is taller: He is, by three inches.

Who can sing better: Neither of us sings very well.

Who is smarter: Me, of course!

Who does the laundry: I do. He has been known to do a bit of it, if I fall behind.

Who does the dishes: We take turns.

Who pays the bills: He brings in the $$, I write the checks.

His guilty pleasure: I don't think he feels guilty about any of them. lol

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: It depends on whether we're sleeping with our heads at the foot of the bed, or the head. Right now we're at the foot, and so I'm on the right.

Who mows the lawn: We both do.

Who has more friends: Are we talking actual *friends* or family? I have more *family* friends, he has more *outside of family* friends.

Besides you, who is his best friend: Nathan

Who cooks dinner: We both do...I LOVE it when he cooks, though.

Who is more stubborn: ME!!!

Who kissed who first: We were both there...but he asked for it. ; )

Who asked who out first: I have no idea. We never have remembered that sort of thing.

What was your first date: First *real* date? As in dinner and a movie kind of thing? No idea there, either.

Who proposed: I did.

Who has more siblings: I do.

What is your favorite thing about him: He's sweet.

No comments: