Friday, February 1, 2008

Things a Day...

I'm going to try not to steal their name http://www.thing-a-day.com/, since I was too chicken to sign up, but I thought the idea was very intriguing, so I asked the girls if they'd like to try it, and they do, so off we go! Hence the ThingS A Day...both to avoid their name, and because we're all doing it.

Anna actually wrote a bit of a song this morning, but she wanted to create something else, too, and she's working on that now...I'll post pics of theirs later, prolly.

Daddy worked on a computer program, opening it and playing around with it, in preparation to making scale models...it was a scale converter something. ; )

I wrote a haiku: (are you ready for this lol)

thing-a-day, oh, no!
now I think I can do it
when I can't sign up.

I like haiku....it comes easily ; )

I'm trying to load Anna's picture, and it's not working, so I'll try again tomorrow...when it's day two.

No comments: