Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Things A Day, Day 6

Anna took a picture of Oscar for her thing for today. She actually took several, but it's so disturbingly hard to load pictures up I didn't want to do more than one.
Doesn't he look unhappy? He's seemed sick today, a bit hot I thought, but I didn't take his temp. He's also been holding up his left leg a bit like it's hurting, but we can't see anything wrong with it. Daddy opinioned that maybe it was a bit of a kidney infection, because we left him home for !5! hours yesterday while we went out. If he keeps being unhappy I may take him to the vet.
Daddy cleaned his table off in preparation for working on his models...or drawing or something.
Emma drew this on the computer. It says "I love you honey, Happy Valentine's Day." ; )
I did this. Basically just cutting out pictures for the vision board I meant to do today, but didn't get all the way around to. I did get several magazines gone through, though, and I'm nearly ready to do the actual making of it.


2 comments:

Dawn said...

I remember making a vision board ions ago before getting married and moving to Wisconsin. I think it was called something else though.

My vision was that I'd marry my boyfriend, live in Madison and have a basset hound. I did marry DH and we moved near Madison, but ended up with cats.

Paige said...

I LOVE basset hounds. One of our neighbours have one and it's simply adorable.

I only put animals I already have on mine...a cat and a dachshund. ; )