Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Things a Day, Day 13

Hoo Boy, we're really falling off about this things a day! I wrote a haiku last night before dropping into bed, just so I'd have "something" done, and that's all I've felt like doing today, too.

Emma has been drawing...the cutest little people with Who-like noses.

Anna has been on the computer playing games mostly....she did do a drawing one day, that I forgot to blog about.

Daddy cooked all day today...I will say that was his thing. He was wonderful, since I didn't feel the best in the world, and put the veges in with the roast this morning, made chili beans for lunch, then made steaks and brocolli for supper. I am SO thankful to have a man who will slave for me when I'm unhappy-tummied. ; )

I'd post my two new haiku, but they're not near me, and I'd have to get up...maybe I'll amend my posts later and add them. ; )

No comments: