Monday, February 4, 2008

Things A Day, Day 4

Daddy's thing is another workup for his space ship. He's been trying to figure it out all day...how the insides will look...how the levels are laid out...how the aliens get from one deck to another...things like that. ; )
Anna's art for today was supper. It's a hamburger patty with A-1, a chicken patty, and a piece of cake. All with a toothpick and piece of corn. ; ) Ever since Ratatouille both girls have been very interested in food presentation.

Emma's thing for today is a skull drawing. There was a plastic bag wadded up on a shelf next to the front door and that's what she saw in it. Daddy asked if she was going "punk" on us. lol


I made Valentine ATC's. I really don't know what I'm going to do with them...I only give valentines to Daddy and the girls and I've already got theirs, so I may see if Anna would like to use them. (Since Emma made hers already.)

Here's something amusing...after scanning them I had to go back and cross the "t" in 'valentine's' on the blue one, second from bottom. I had forgotten it before! lol



No comments: