Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Fresh New Week

And I'm hoping to accomplish something this week.

After I decided to not do anything for the rest of the week last week, I spent most of the time on the couch. My wonderful husband took over all my chores, ~~including the litter boxes!~~, and even cooked several times. He's been just GREAT!!

However, although my back is still unhappy, I am going to *try* to get back in the swing of things this week. Without, hopefully, having to lift anything. I will start off tomorrow with a few nice big loads of laundry....and see how that goes. : )

I am thinking I'd better get better quick, because (prepare for good news...)

We have our new carpet for our living room! We just got it yesterday, and oh, it's SO pretty! I want to go ahead and paper the living room while we have things moved for the carpeting, so I'm going to have to be ready to jump at a moments notice when Daddy says it's time! : )

However, cutting this post short, Oscar says it's time...to go out. lol

1 comment:

Dawn said...

A back injury can take awhile to heal. Be careful and drink lots of cami tea to help with inflammation. When you feel up to it, try walking too. Hope you're feeling better soon!