Sunday, February 3, 2008

Things a Day, Day Three

Anna drew her "thing" on the computer this time. I teased her that it's me and Daddy when we're old, and that's our outhouse. Daddy looked at it and said, "Kind of big for an outhouse, isn't it? Is it a two-seater?" lol
This is Daddy's thing today...it's ideas for a spaceship for a movie. I think.


Emma made Valentine cards for her friends at the library after school program.

And I made a collage. (I like collages, even though Daddy says they're not *real* art. Phooey on him.) I made it out of junk mail...I got a packet of postcards about homeschooling curriculums and things, and as I looked through it I got to thinking about whether or not I could come up with enough stuff to represent our unschooling life. I thought it came out pretty well, considering that I only used the postcards ~ no other magazine pictures or anything...not even colored papers. I like it. ; )





1 comment:

Dawn said...

Collages are art! I love yours and what a great idea to use homeschooling catalogs!