Monday, February 11, 2008

Things A Day, Day 11

Daddy and I worked on a hand-rail for Mom's stairs, so she won't fall down them again. ; )

(I'm still on Daddy's computer, so no pics.)

Anna drew a really cute Indian.

Emma colored a picture...Strawberry Shortcake, I think. She went to the store with Daddy's mother. She did buy a cheesecake for everyone to share. So, maybe she also made...smiles? ; )

She has decided that she doesn't want to go to school. She woke up this morning about 9, and said, "I'm GLAD I'm not going to school. I wouldn't have gotten to sleep as long." My thoughts exactly. : )

I did make an extra effort to play more games with them today. We played Payday and Life for several hours, before a cold attacked and knocked me out.

I am SO hoping it's just a cold and not strep. My SIL called Mom's and told her they have strep, broncitis (sp?), and colds. And they were up there yesterday with us. Bleah. Justus is sick too, he came home early from school today and mom was really mad at him, but when SIL called and told her that, she told my dad, "You may have to take him to the doctor tomorrow." lol

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I hope you just have a cold and not strep! Keep drinking hot beverages and take care!