Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm FREEZING!!!

Our heater stopped working last night. Daddy had been able to get it working again the last two times it stopped last week, but last night it was just dead.

We went out today to see about having someone come out to look at it, and...they're off until after New Year's. So we get to freeze until next week. Yay.

We have a heater going, but we only have one. I think, though, Daddy is going to see if he can borrow one from his brother, if he has one. Times like these I miss the wood stove. lol

On a happier note, Anna had her first "real" basketball game tonight! Her team won, too! I'm not sure how many points she got, but she got at least two. She and Emma stayed with my mom to watch the other teams play, and Daddy and I went out on a date. ; )

No comments: