Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shopping and Working

We went shopping yesterday, and Emma got a new outfit. It's really cute on her...and it's been SO long since she's had "new" clothes. (We usually thrift-store shop.) It's hard to find nice teenage girl clothes at thrift stores! At least at the stores around here. And in her size. If she was a size 5 she'd have lots of clothes. She's not. So we took her shopping, and we've promised to take her at least once a month for something new. I guess you could call it a new year's resolution. lol "Go shopping." I think I can keep that one. : ) I spent more than I'd hoped. I was thinking of a new shirt or two, on clearance, and spending under $20. She picked out a lovely outfit she can wear to church, and it was $37, but money well spent. She looks SO cute in it! ; )

Daddy has been working for my mom a bit. She had a couple bedroom updates she wanted done (re-do closet, raise bed to make room for storage underneath), and she asked him to do it, so he's making himself a bit of extra spending money. I'm hoping he'll take me to see "Yes Man" with some of it. (Hint, hint) lol

No comments: