Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas and the Day After

We opened a couple gifts Christmas morning...most we opened on Christmas Eve. Daddy got me the Love Dare book. I am looking forward to working through it with him.

We went to my grandmother's and to Daddy's mother's. We ate WAY too much food...but it was SO good! ; )

The girls were showered with lots of really cool gifts...and if I had thought of taking the camera, I'd be showing pictures.


Daddy's cousin bought them this , though....

and we had a good time last night scouting out constellations. We can now identify Orion with no problems! lol

Today we were planning on going out to the after-Christmas sales, but by the time everyone was ready to go my stomach started hurting and I thought it might be better to stay home and be sick. ; P

Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow and go out then. I *really* need whatever is on sale at Wal-Mart. lol

No comments: