Saturday, December 20, 2008

12-20-08

Anna is having basketball practice again today. I'm trying to get a bit of breakfast finished before we have to go down there for that, and I need to feed the dogs and rabbits and juice some oranges and tangeringes, but here I am, blogging away about nothing. lol

Last night was DH's family reunion. There were fewer people than usual, and we *still* didn't talk to any of them. I told DH that after we've been together 15 years it looks like I'd know at least some of them....but then, he doesn't know them very well either, and he's been in their family for 36 years. We were trying to get his aunts matched up with his cousins, and he couldn't do it. He said we need to make a photo family tree. With help, of course. lol

Emma and Anna and one of their little cousins sang Jingle Bells for everyone, and we all played Bingo. I won a set of paring knives. I'm always needing more knives because Anna takes them outside and loses them. This summer we got down to one knife! I bought 4 at a thrift store last month, and now I have two more, so I'm good-to-go until next summer. ; )

I took chocolate cake, banana pudding and cornbread dressing as my offerings. I brought half the chocolate cake home, and deserted the cornbread dressing, but the banana pudding was all eaten. If there is one thing I do make well, it's banana pudding.

I posted the recipe for the chocolate cake on my new blog,Pawpaws for the Masses. I am LOVING my new blog...I just wish someone else would come and love it with me. I feel all alone. ; O)

No comments: