Monday, December 22, 2008

BRRRRR!

I know, some places were LOTS colder than this today, but still, for around here, it's pretty darn cold! lol My fingers were numb by the time I came in from feeding the rabbits and outside dogs.



Last night when we walked it was 19*, with a wind chill of -5*! The girls thought it was some of the most fun they'd ever had, walking when it was that cold. ; ) For once they did bundle up pretty well...I don't think either of them had socks on, but they both wore a jacket under their coat, and Emma even wore her hood for a little while! (Will wonders never cease.) ; )



They spent their Christmas money from their grandmothers on...food. lol They were going to have a picnic outside, but when they found out how cold it was, and how quickly the temperature was dropping they decided to have it inside. They had a nosey visitor who begged and stole. (I mean, besides me. lol)





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's freezing here too, good ole global warming...