Saturday, December 13, 2008

Basketball, First Practice

Anna started basketball today. They're the *cutest* group of kids ever...the smallest ones have just turned 4...barely bigger than the ball! lol Anna's team was called Bucks, but she said they decided to change it to Wildcats. ; )

They learned a few things about dribbling, passing, and keeping one foot planted on the floor, then they divided into two teams and played a game, and Anna's team won! She even made one......hit? ball? goal? a two-pointer, anyway. Whatever they're called. I was getting all excited and yelled "Shoot the ball to Taylor!" Afterwards I thought it should have been "Pass.". Oh, well. lol

I wish I could have made pictures, but our camera won't take pictures in the gym because it's too dark. There were other people taking pictures, though, so maybe I'll be able to find some online with Anna in them. ; )

No comments: