Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!


I had hoped we could spend the whole day having fun playing board games and watching videos and eating the cookies I baked last night, but late last night Emma fed the cats the last of their food, so this morning I had to go out and brave the grocery stores to buy more. The cats appreciated it, though. ; )

The girls watched some Christmas videos earlier, but now they're all outside in the rain for some reason I can't fathom. lol I'd MUCH rather be snuggled up inside! : )

We're helping Daddy's mother with the food for tomorrow's dinner, so I'm spending the day in the kitchen again...I was in there last night until about 8:00 cooking supper and baking cookies.

Daddy let the girls open one present each today, because he wanted them to have it for Christmas...he got them each a digital camera. He's afraid they don't like them, because they haven't said much about them, but I think they do, and I think they will like them more as time goes on and they see how nice it is to have a camera *all your own*. : ) Kinda wish I had one. ; P

No comments: