Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pine Nuts?

We went out to eat today for my birthday, and the girls and I tried pine nuts. Daddy didn't, just in case he's allergic to them. They were...interesting. I'm glad I tried them off the salad bar, instead of buying a package. I don't think I'd ever want more than a taste. ; )

I do like trying something new every now and again...and usually my girls will give it a shot, too. Emma drew the line at live termites once, but I believe that's been the only time. ; )

I've been spending my birthday money on candy...I'm in a chocolate-binge sort of mood, and I keep looking for a candy cane that is as good as I remember them being when I was a kid. Maybe I'm outgrowing them? Or maybe they're just not making them like they used to. That's probably it. ; )

No comments: