Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tying up Loose Ends and Beginning a New Week...

I'm just jotting down a couple things for memory's sake...nothing earth-shattering. lol

Last night we disposed of the coal gardens. They were starting to look kind of flat, and dropping bits all over the bookshelf, so we scraped out the fluffy stuff and washed the bowls and coal. (It turned the water a really cool green.) I believe they lasted quite a bit longer than I thought they would, although I'll have to go back and check actual dates to find out for sure.

And, yesterday the girls and I played Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego. Anna won, and consequently liked it better than Emma did. Anna actually did better than I did, answering the questions, once she got the hang of it. (It's basically guessing which century things happened in.) She got one question she'd had before, and was extremely pleased that she remembered correctly. : )

They are gone with Daddy to his parent's house now, and I'm at home with the dog and my newspaper. It's SO relaxing. ; )

No comments: