Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Night

Don't I just have the most imaginative titles for these blog posts? lol

Anyway, it's Thursday night, and Daddy and the girls are gone to watch Lost with one of Daddy's friends. Well, Daddy's watching Lost, the girls are either watching a movie or playing video games with the friend's son.

I didn't particularly care that much for Lost. So far, the only episode I enjoyed was the one where the diamond thieves get buried alive. THAT's good tv. ; )

We didn't do much today...the girls watched Hairspray again. They enjoyed it quite a bit, even though they don't think....oh, what's his name? Zac or whoever he is on there...should have ended up with Tracy. I asked if they thought he should have been with Amber, and they started trying to exchange personalities around..."well, if she had Tracy's personality"...I told them it was in the script, and couldn't be changed now. lol

We (the girls and I) went to mom's for supper. The littles were there, and SO cute. Anna got hurt playing basketball, though, so we came back home. I think she's sprained her wrist a bit. She could still move it, and she leaned on it once we got home, so I don't think it's broken. It's her left, so I don't have to worry that it is a re-break of the same place as before.

I *really* don't want to have to take her to the ER. I've been reading and hearing horror stories all over the place about how both local hospitals have been so swamped people are waiting in hallways. ; P

Speaking of sick things...Oscar ate chocolate today. Emma had a bag of Hershey's Kisses lost, and he found them. He hasn't shown any ill effects, but I'm going to have to look up what chocolate is supposed to do to dogs, anyway, to know what ill effects to look for.

Oh! I forgot to post about watching Enchanted, too! It was good...the girls really liked it. I liked parts of it, even though I thought they should have fallen in love with their own sweethearts, instead of picking up someone else's. lol We liked the chipmunk best. He was SO cute. And the dresses. The girls were just drooling over those dresses. lol

1 comment:

Dawn said...

We saw Enchanted at Grandma's house. I just couldn't get past the fact the actress who played the princess was also in "Psyco Beach Party" a completely different, NOT KID friendly movie!