Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Didn't my girls look pretty for Easter? My MIL has a thing about photographs, so they have to get all dressed up, even though we didn't go out to a church service. : )

(Of course, they love getting dressed up anyway, so it wasn't particularly a hardship. lol)

We played our new Risk game last night...which ended with Daddy pronouncing it evil and worthy of being burned at the stake. lol *I* knew a game would take several hours, but didn't tell them...honestly I didn't feel it was important...I thought we would have a good time and not have to worry about it, but several hours were too long for little girls. They spent quite a bit of time rolling in the floor with the dog. Me or Daddy would play their turns until they decided to play again.

At last the game ended by Emma walking past the board and accidentally brushing the pieces off. lol

They were all for getting rid of the game, but I thought we could make up our own rules...and besides, the board is SO vintage. lol

We all went out and took a nice long walk to work out some of the stiffness from sitting for so long. : )

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I may have to dig out the Risk we got for Christmas over a year ago. I don't think we've ever played it!