Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Helping Out and Going Out Worming

We went to the food bank in town to volunteer today. It was really nice to be back again...although they were SO unorganized it nearly drove me crazy.

Emma mentioned it yesterday, that she'd like to go help again, so we went down today since Daddy was going to pick up some food with one of the guys.

We put chicken in baggies and helped unload the truck when they came back with the food.

Anna got cold bagging up the chicken, and didn't really want to work after a while, so she sat on a high stool and "supervised". If Emma wants to go back (she's talking like she does), I will go with Anna if she wants to go, then take her to the library when she gets tired.

I got tired, too, and my back hurts, even though I didn't lift anything and didn't do a whole lot of working. Mostly I just followed Emma around. ; )

It rained most of the day, and when it was over tonight Anna suggested we go out again worm hunting.

They found several for our worm bin...we've probably got 10 or so now. It's a lot slower than ordering some offline, but more fun. lol

No comments: