Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Working Working...always Working...

BUT, getting SO much done! I just LOVE beautiful days when I can accomplish so much. I got three or four loads of laundry washed both yesterday and today, so I'm pretty much all caught up! (I still need to do whites, which is why pretty much.)

We got the spot marked off for Emma's building, and Daddy started the digging for the blocks. So, YAY! by next week (unless it starts raining) we should have her building up and all their toys out of my building. Double YAY! : )

I've been working outside mostly, it's SO nice outside lately....even though a lady we talked to mentioned snow this weekend. What?!? Couldn't be! One more reason we don't watch the weather channel....too much bad news. lol

While it's nice, though, we're enjoying it. Oscar, even...he doesn't like to be inside if we're outside, so he comes out, too, and barks at all the other dogs..."Hey, I'm a dog too! Do you hear me barking? I'm a dog!" I read outside for a while today...nice....

Only thing I need to do still is to add a bit more shreaded paper to the worm bin...I'll get around to that before dark, though, I think.

Tomorrow the girls have a doctor appointment for checkups...and a couple other things I need to mention, which I really hate to have to do...last time we mentioned something "extra" he was grouchy about it. : ( I'll probably change their dr when they do the open enrollment thing again, and get them both a woman doctor. They both have said they'd prefer that. I don't blame them...I like women drs better, too, unless they're bigger than me...then I'm intimidated. lol

Oh, one other thing...we got fresh milk today! We stopped by a yard sale and they had a sign up "Fresh Milk $3.50 gal." cheaper than store-bought, and FRESH! Daddy and I decided we'll probably start buying from them regularly as long as they're selling...it's just SO much better than store-milk. : )

No comments: