Thursday, April 17, 2008

These Days...

Since Anna's appointment....let's see...

We went to mom's that evening and had supper there, yesterday we enjoyed the sun most of the day, just sitting on the porch, until Emma decided she was bored and wanted to go mushroom hunting. We went over to the mountain, found one, and kept walking up the mountain looking for more, until we got to the very top of the mountain...amazing views! Coming back down was rather difficult. I went what I thought would be an easier way, but it turned out to have a cliff, oh, about thirty feet high. We crossed over above it, to get on the other side, but it was rather scary and both girls were sure they were about to fall...never mind that they were a good thirty feet from the drop-off, with lots of trees to hold on to before they actually went over. lol

Anyway, we finally got over, and walked down to the bottom, and Daddy was waiting on us. It was SO nice to be given a ride home in the van, and take a hot shower and later a bath. I still feel like I've climbed a mountain, though. lol

Today we went out picking up trash again. After all that climbing yesterday, today was TORTURE!! For me anyway. The girls seem okay. Younger, I guess. ; )

We stopped for ice cream on the way home...and that was nice, too. : )

Oh, and...I have faster internet! We're finally off dial-up...yay!

No comments: