Monday, May 18, 2009

turquoise

Apples for Poppy Anne photographic treasure hunt...turquoise. "I have come up with this: once per week {mondays}, I will give any of those who wish to participate, a photographic treasure hunt of sorts. It can be a private experiment or it can be a public affair of your choosing."

I looked about for turquoise, and thought I didn't have any.

Then I *really* went searching...

and I found turquoise in bits, here and there...

On my coffee mug...
In the fraction tiles....

which are seldom used for fractions...the squirrels use them for some sort of game with dice; I've not been able to understand their instructions so far. ; )

on books...and on the "Buddha Bag"....turquoise is such a cheery color, I wish I had more of it around!

'Twas fun searching out the bits of color in my life!

Thanks for the inspiration!

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Great finds on the turquoise. I came by way of apples for poppy anne.