Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Meme for Today

Adopted from Dawning's blog .

1. If you were to kill a man, horror movie style, which kitchen utensil would you use?
**I guess a knife...I've never really thought about it before.

2. Did you ever swallow a coin?
**I did, when I was about 5 or so. I was under a church bench, during service, with a nickel. I popped out from under the bench and said, "Mom! I put it in my mouth and it went down!" She told me to go back under the bench.

3. What was the worst gift you've ever received?
**On my first birthday we were together, Daddy bought me a cake with red icing. I'm allergic to red. That was awkward. ; )

4. What is your most embarrassing childhood memory?
**Coming out the church door, pausing dramatically in the doorway to make sure the boy I liked was watching, then slipping and falling flat on my butt.

5. How many kids do you want?
**I'll keep the ones I have.

6. Whats your moms middle name?
**She doesn't have one.

7. Have you ever operated a fire extinguisher?
**I don't believe so.

8. Worst car you ever had to drive and why?
**Hyundai...need I say more?

9. Who do you hate?
**Hate's to strong a word for people. Some I greatly dislike, but I don't believe I *hate* them.

10. What do you hope to have accomplished by the end of this year?
**I would love to have a new house.....although that wouldn't really be *my* accomplishment...

11. Do you have any really crazy relatives?
**In my family everyone is crazy. Some are worse than others, though.

12. Did you ever wake up under the influence of NyQuil, completely unable to move?
**I don't believe I've used NyQuil since I was a teen.

13. Are you feeling nostalgic right now?
**Not really...a bit hurried, maybe, but not nostalgic.

14. Did you own a Lite-Brite?
**I believe we had one once, a used one without many pieces.

15. Can you dive?
**I'm too scared to try. I don't swim that well.

16. Do you own a mouthpiece for anything?
**I don't think so.

18. Have you ever used a pogo stick?
**I bought one at a yard sale and Daddy threw it away because he was afraid the squirrels would get hurt on it. : ( I like a pogo stick every once in a while.

19. Who was the most creative bum you've ever met, trying to get some money from you?
**I don't remember, because I've never listened well enough to hear. (I tend to ignore people.)

20. Whats your favorite Jelly Belly jelly bean flavor?
**I don't know. I'd have to have them all lined up, with labels, and seconds or thirds of the best ones...

21. Favorite food you CRAVEEE?
**Fruit!

22. When was the last time you pulled lint out of your bellybutton?
**I do not know....sometimes after s** I find someone's chest hairs in there, though. lol

23. Did you ever use someone else's toothbrush?
**Only accidentally.

24. Do you REALLY floss everyday?
**Yes. I REALLY do.

25. What is your favorite cologne/perfume you always wear?
**I don't always wear any perfume. In fact, I very seldom wear it. But if I do, it's exclamation.

26. If you were on Double Dare, would you take the physical challenge?
**No.

27. What's the largest living organism that you killed?
**I ran over a dog once...it was dreadfull! Such a thud!

28. Did you ever take a lighting bug and smear its guts on your arm so you get a cool glowing effect like war paint?
**Only when I found them already dead.

29. What's the best toy you've ever gotten in a McDonalds happy meal?
**I like those little dolls...Madame Alexander...

30. If you could be anywhere in the world doing anything right now what would it be?
**I'd be on a beach, enjoying the water.

31. Can you juggle?
**No....I've always wanted to learn, though. Anna is learning. She's getting pretty good, too.

32. How do you feel right now?
**Like I should be getting in the shower, instead of being online.

33. Do you remember that square candy bar called "Chunky"?
**That's said like it doesn't exist anymore. Doesn't it?

34. Predict the length of the next Peter Jackson movie.
**Tell me the length of his last three movies, and I'll try to make a reasonable prediction.

35. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
**Either a dingeley apple or a cow that mooed. It would be difficult to choose. lol

36. Are you willing to go the distance?
**I'll go until my feet hurt. ; )

37. Did you answer question 17?
**I slithered right past it without a second thought. Not really....having Dawning's answer made me look.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

#22 Cracked me up!! That's what we get for liking them furry!