Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ghosts!

We had a ghostly visitor tonight.

We live in Daddy's grandmother's house, and she died here, so we believe it's her. Daddy has *felt* her about several times, but it's always been when I was either not home or asleep. Tonight I actually got to see "something". lol

We were all watching tv, Daddy in front of the computer, Emma beside him in the recliner, me and Anna on the couch. Oscar was in the other chair, and the cats were in the girl's room.

The curtain over the door window moved. It flipped back, like someone lifted it to look outside, then dropped back down.

From where I was sitting I had a perfect view of it moving, and Daddy saw it move, too.

Freaky!

1 comment:

Dena said...

Odd, no?

Makes you wonder if what we've been taught is true. Once upon a time, I'd have thought "demons". No more. I now wonder if some folks get "stuck" here 'til they learn something, and then move on. OR, if heaven "came down" and is all around us, only beyond the veil of our perception... perhaps, every so often, that veil is thin, and we can catch a glimpse of the "great cloud of witnesses" around us.

We fear what we don't understand, sure ... but I'm thinking it's not to be feared, but to be accepted as just part of the ambiguity of truth, all around us, obscured by our senses.

May He show us whatever these things are about, from His perspective, as much as we can bear.

Shalom, Dena