Monday, February 2, 2009

2-2-09

We're babysitting Riley again today. (He's the black dot.) I rigged up a sling to carry him in, from a scarf, and he's happy as a clam. I keep checking to make sure he's still breathing, though, it's hard to tell down in there. ; ) Oscar is watching it snow. We've got about an inch or so. (He acts SO embarassed when I take his picture. He's so funny.)
Anna found a bent-up paper clip in the floor, with her foot. She took her foot outside in the snow to numb it so it wouldn't hurt when she pulled it out, then came back inside and moaned. I asked if it was really hurting that much and she said, "Nah." lol




2 comments:

Dawn said...

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! That looks like it hurt!! Is she current on her tetanus booster? (If you do immunizations.)

Paige said...

I'm pretty sure she is...she was bitten by a dog a year or so ago, and she was good for a couple years past that, so I believe she's okay.