Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I *LOVE* This Little Hippie!

...with her psychedelic mushrooms. lol


When Daddy was thinking of going back to college and we all went up there with him, these lovely 'shrooms were growing out on the lawn. I didn't realize how "hippie" Emma looked until much later when I stumbled across the pictures. I don't believe I had even looked at them since I'd loaded them onto the computer! Which is amazing for me...since I'm usually in a rush to blog about whatever it was we did. ; )



Let me see...I'll bet there's one of Anna there, too....although she doesn't go for hippie looks...


She goes for posing and pointing. Emma said, after I took the picture, "Why do you ALWAYS want to point at something when you're having a picture made?" and embarassed Anna.

No comments: