Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Tempest

We went to see a live performance of Shakespeare's The Tempest today. (The pic is the girls onstage before it began.)

I was expecting a quickie...half-hour show. It was two hours.

But GOOD. We really enjoyed it. (One of the actors thought Daddy was a critic he'd met before. lol Maybe that's why it was so good. "There's a critic in the audience!")

It was an outdoor theatre, and a wild turkey walked past just before the show started. I asked the girls where else could they see wild turkeys and Shakespeare at the same time. ; )

Daddy, Emma and I had never read it, so Anna told us about it on the drive over there. So cute! ; )

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Turkeys and Shakespeare are very cool!

justjuls said...

Oh so awesome! I miss theater!

Stephanie said...

I don't know whhy I don't have your blog on my list, I'll add it so I can check in.