Monday, August 4, 2008

What did I Last Post?

I'd have to go back and check where I left off at. I'll guess.

We did something Saturday...went to the Farmer's Market and *far* library, I believe. And I bought books. It's all coming back to me now. ; )

Sunday Emma went to Sunday School with Mom, and the rest of us played computer games and watched tv and I did laundry. Lots of laundry.

Today I did laundry again...and Emma went shopping with her other grandmother, and daddy cut trees down in the back yard to make room (he says) to move the rabbits, and Anna and I went to Mom's and ate supper...except that I don't think she ate...and my sister was there with her kids, and Anna and the little girls (and Nicholas) made a carnival and invited us all, and I wish I'd taken pictures, but I forgot I had the camera with us. Then the girls walked down to see Bri with Mom, and found that Bri has a new neighbour, and he's 13 and going into 9th grade, and he's CUTE!!!! (so say they)

I've been trying to stay off the computer more, and move more. I've been keeping up with riding about 2 miles a day on my bike, and doing my back-strengthening exercises every morning. My back feels SO much better than it did last time I hurt it and just laid around! Only thing is...my hip joints don't appreciate it. I had to skimp on my back-strengthening exercises yesterday, because it hurt so bad. Today wasn't too bad, though, so maybe I'm past the worst of it.

No comments: