Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm Feeling SO MUCH Better!!

I've done the back-strengthening exercises for three days, and I feel So much better today!!!

I went out and bought a new bicycle seat...a nice wide soft cushy one today, too, so that will (no doubt) help my backside when I ride the bike. Now that I have it, Daddy is wanting to go on longer rides. Something about riding two miles makes him feel like he's ready for 20, I guess. lol

He's gone to get tires on his car right now...we've been running around today getting tags and insurance and everything for it, so he can drive it, because it should be cheaper on gas. I've told him, we could buy quite a bit of gas with the $$ he's spending on it. ; )

We scored BIG at the flea market this morning...a man had bought a bunch of stuff at an office supply store auction, and we got 4 boxes of art erasers, 12 boxes of pencils, and a huge box of computer paper! Daddy is going to cut some of the paper in half (it's the really big wide stuff) for the girls to draw small things on, and he'll leave some big for bigger pictures.

No comments: