Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This Week So Far...

Monday I went to Mom's to help her sort clothes. BIG mess, but we got through it. ; ) There was a wonderful thunderstorm, and the power was out for a while.

Yesterday we went berry picking in the morning, then in the evening the girls wanted to go out to eat. We went to Burger King...you wouldn't believe how much they ate! Like they've been starved. lol

Today my back is feeling some better, so I did some exercises Daddy got from the dr. when his was hurt. I think it will help it...and maybe I'll be able to lose weight and it will be less stress on my back and knees. Of course, if I keep falling it won't matter *how* light I am, I'll still get hurt. ; )

I was talking about it with Daddy today, and am going to REALLY try to eat better. No more snack cakes and candy bars for snacks. ; )

Maybe if my back and knees will get better I can get the rest of me in shape. Which would help my back and knees...it all goes around in a circle....

No comments: