Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Birthday Party Pics, Natural History Museum

Anna's birthday-day first...Oscar isn't sure what she's getting, but he wants to share whatever it is...; ) Anna's birthday party, which was the 19th.

Today we went to a natural history museum...

after Anna's doctor appointment to consult with the surgeon.

First we stopped by a couple book stores..woo-hoo! lol Daddy and I got art books, Anna got a Far Side cartoon book, and Emma picked out several books...comics, Mary-Kate and Ashley, Babysitters Club...I'm not sure what all she got.

Finally we got back home, and I'm ready for a nap!

I haven't been sleeping well lately, and this morning got up at 5 after tossing and turning since 12. I finally decided if I wasn't going to be able to sleep I might as well get something accomplished.

No comments: