Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Working SO Hard!!

We've been working our little bums off this week!


The new storage building is up, all the girl's stuff is moved out of my building and they're moved in their own building.


They ended up trading buildings with Daddy, because the new one had a higher roof, so today he moved all his stuff out and they cleaned and moved their stuff in his old building.


We had a building warming party tonight when everything had been moved...all the girl's stuff isn't put away yet, but still it's SO nice. ; )I painted the greenish yellow cabinet for them, and helped carpet the floor. The girls did all the rest themselves.

We had a light snack...and a cake, but I forgot it until after I took pictures. It didn't look all that good, anyway...my whipped topping melted. lol

I've been papering the living room, and carpeted the living room and the girl's room, and helped them clean their room and have been washing lots of laundry and doing a bit of gardening, and cleaned my building up when they got their things out of it, and helped Daddy move his things, and had to wash Oscar because he dug in smelly dirt while we were outside, and painted the trim in the living room...and I'm BUSHED!!

I'm going to walk Oscar one last time, and go to bed...as soon as I get off the computer. lol

No comments: