Friday, January 18, 2008

We've been working on the girl's room today...it's going to look SO good! ; )

Daddy built in bunkbeds, and we put down new carpet and put up the new curtains...it's looking really, really good. Daddy still has to re-do the closet, and we've got to find something to do with the bookshelves we had to move. (Daddy said something about too many books...imagine!) lol

I'd post pictures...but we haven't got things put back *yet* and it's still a mess in here. ; )

Plus, Emma spent the night with Mom, so she's not here to help with things...and most of them are hers. Anna doesn't care about "things"...she keeps very few trinkets and keepsakes, but Emma...Emma is a packrat. She REALLY needs that storage building we bought her. (Imagine...if she needs a storage building at 12...what is it going to be like when she's, say, 30?!?)

I'd post about all the learning they've done today, but I was so busy I didn't notice any. lol When I left Mom's Emma was reading Shakespeare...I'd guess that counts for something, but I don't really like the idea of reading it; it's a play, it's supposed to be *watched* not read.

But, since I'm tired, and working on a load of laundry, and need to clean off the couch so Anna will have a place to sleep tonight (not to mention that I'm misspelling/mistyping every other word) I'm going to get off the computer and get ready for bed.

No comments: