Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Dog is Eating My Homework!!!

Just Kidding. There is no homework, so the dog can't eat it. He *did* eat a paper on the couch today, but no one claimed it, so it must have been okay to eat.

I've been doing my best just to veg out and not do anything the last couple days...but it's not working. I was SO hoping for snow...but we didn't get much at all; and now it's melted into mud for the most part.

I meant to blog about the clouds night before last...amazingly beautiful clouds, and since it was 1:30 in the morning and my camera isn't the best in the world I couldn't take a picture; but trust me, they were amazing. I was out walking Oscar and got the girls out there to see them with me. It was rather funny...freezing cold, 1:30 at night, and I'm getting the girls out of bed..."Come look at these clouds! They're amazing!" lol Really, I wouldn't have woke them up (that would be impossible) if they'd already been asleep, but they had just gotten in bed right before I took Oscar out, so they didn't mind getting up. The best way I can describe the clouds is that they looked like a light snow with bare patches of grass showing. It's hard to describe.

Last night I was up till three watching a movie, and the girls were playing a computer game. Tonight I'm trying to get in bed earlier...considering it's 1:42 think I'll manage? lol

No comments: