Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Am Incredibly Sad Tonight...

I feel like I need a good cry.
Daddy and Anna watched a hunting show on tv today. I had to ask Daddy to turn it off. It was dreadful..."Ohhh look! We shot a zebra! What a wonderful sport hunting is!" Bleah. It'll be a sport when the animals can fight back.

Then I was browsing about online and came across a woman talking about an abortion she had...like it was no big deal..."Go on little baby...go on your way." A little too syrupy for murder, isn't it?

I'm thinking all sorts of things I'm not going to type. Not nice things...really hateful things about people who kill their children...much worse things than I say about people who hunt for sport.

But I won't say them...instead, I'm going to go out and walk my dog, and go to bed. I'll may even take him to bed with me, since Daddy's asleep on the couch. I need someone to snuggle with tonight.

:o(

No comments: