Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Eyebrows, Oak Trees and Pickled Eggs

When we got to mom's for Easter dinner Anna's eyebrows looked like this......
She said she wanted to try plucking them, so she shut her eyes, grabbed a batch of hairs with the tweezers and pulled. I asked if she wanted me to go ahead and finish removing them with a creme, but she said she'd just wait until they grow out. It's a *different* look, for sure! lol

She ran inside this morning to get me, to show me this....

She planted an acorn in their flower garden, and now she has a tiny oak tree. ; )

This is what I've accomplished today....

Pickled eggs! They're so pretty! I hope they taste as good as they look. ; ) That's my Poomba in the picture with them. Daddy bought him for me, and Anna named him. He reminds us of Lion King 1 1/2, when Pumba makes two nests and...oh...what's the meerkat's name?....Timon...and Timon takes the big one and Pumba turns around the smaller one and nestles down. Poomba just has the same look. ; )

1 comment:

Show Us The World said...

I've had two of my children completely shave their eyebrows off. Ah, the things they try. =)
Krystal