Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Looking Up

As soon as I read the challenge for it begins with a colour this week *look up*, I KNEW what I wanted a picture of...
the trumpet vine that's growing all over the building beside the food pantry where we volunteer. It's amazingly beautiful.....and I think it's holding the building up. : ) In the winter when it's all dead you can see the cracks in the building's walls, and you don't want to walk too close. ; )



This is my favourite oak tree ever....last year I spent most of the year on the couch, because my back was all messed up, and I watched this tree go from bare to tiny squirrels-ear leaves, to full leaf, to red, and back again to bare. This year it's SO nice to be able to watch it change *as I go about my life*!(I also just loved the green and the blue.) : )

No comments: