Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mushrooming

We went out mushroom-hunting today, but it was a bit early. I found six, but four were too small to pick, so I only brought home two, and Daddy found one. Just a small taste for each of us, but SO tasty! lol

It's a bit chilly and windy out today, I've enjoyed being inside most of the day, out of the wind. We went to my mom's house to clean for her, because she left on vacation this morning and was in a hurry and left a mess. We got it cleaned up, then Daddy and Anna went to look for more old bottles, while I stayed inside and did laundry.

Anna found another deer skull...we have five now, on a shelf in our living room. The new one is green...an odd addition. lol She says she's also got an opossum's jawbone to add to our collection. Lucky us. ; )

No comments: