Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Things You Can't Say Out Loud

From facebook today:

(Me) had an awesome church meeting to start off the new year this morning! The preacher was HOT....and I'm not just talking about the sermon. ;)

(Friend) i assume the preacher was your husband but some folks on here that may know you but not anything else will see this as you were lusting after some preacher. choose your words carefully in a dark world!!!!!!!!!!

(Me) My facebook friends are carefully chosen so as to be only those who get my jokes.

(Friend) understood but friends of your friends and their friends may not know

(Me) Which is why my settings are set to friends only.

And the part I won't say *outloud* there......"Guess who's getting ready to be unfriended?"

;P

Just wanted to get that out there. ;)

No comments: