Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You Know What?...

I really don't care what gender your kid is.

I don't want to know, my life is fine without knowing.

Guess what, people - you don't need to know, either!


ALL THIS HOOPLA over whether this kid is a boy or a girl.....I clicked on the comments, but couldn't bring myself to read them.

Really...don't people have better things to do with their time than to wonder what's in that kid's diaper!?! And, gosh, doesn't it just sound perverted when you stop to think about it?

I suppose if you were a perfect parent and made no mistakes whatsoever and your kids turned out perfect and also raised perfect kids, then you might be in a position to give your opinion about how this family is raising their kids, but otherwise, you really should keep your mouth shut (or your fingers off the keyboard, as the case may be).

No comments: