Friday, May 27, 2011

I *Don't* Think SO...

From Facebook:

"My promise to my children ~ I am not your friend.....I am your Mother. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane, be your worst nightmare & hunt you down like a bloodhound when needed because I LOVE YOU! When you understand that, I will know you are a responsible adult. You will NEVER find someone who loves, prays, cares and worries about you more than I do! Repost if are a parent and agree.♥"



NO.......not gonna repost that!

*Might* post this, though:

"My promise to my children ~ I LOVE being your friend! Being both friend and Mother is a wonderful experience. I will hang out with you when you feel like it, talk when you want, and listen when you need me to, drive you anywhere you need or want to go, wish you sweet dreams every night and miss you like crazy when you're away because I LOVE YOU! Someday, I hope you do find someone who loves, prays, cares and worries about you more than I do, and when you do, marry him! Repost if you are a parent and agree.♥"

;)

1 comment:

doodles n daydreams said...

absolutely, totally agree with you :) my kids are grown up now but it's great to have them as friends and now I get to drive the grandkids around as well