Thursday, July 9, 2009

I've Laughed All Evening About This...

The library had a photo scavenger hunt today. The bonus clue was "I have close ties to family history where I ponder myself bald about the past."

Instead of taking a picture of the statue of the man the room's named for (you can see it in the far right-hand side of the picture), my squirrels asked a local historian if they could take his picture.

He was a good sport, and the librarians said, "Now he's got a new story to tell...and he'll tell it, too!" lol (He told three people within five minutes.) ; )

I don't know if they told him what the clue said....

(He's doing a geanology workshop Saturday. I asked the squirrels if they'd like to go and see him again. They said they would, and maybe take another picture...)

No comments: