Monday, July 20, 2009

Hiatus

I am taking a hiatus from homeschooling....at least I *hope* it's a hiatus!

I'm going back to work, and both squirrels want to give school a try.

In a way it bothers me....wasn't our homeschooling experience "good" enough?

On the other hand, I understand their wanting to experience something new.

It happened to me at about their ages, too....I'd been in a small private school for 6 years, and decided to give public school another try.

I only stayed one day! At the end of that day I collapsed into the van and said, "Never again!" lol

In a way I want my squirrels to do that too! lol I want them to have a good experience, though...because, well, they ARE my favourite peoples ever! : )

This being an *unschooling* blog, though...I don't know that I'll post here much more. I'm thinking of starting another blog...not sure yet....maybe a "Can We Survive School After Homeschooling?" lol

No comments: