Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm up Too Late!!!

It's like, 4:00 in the morning, and I'm still awake, puttering around on the computer. Shame on me! : P I might as well stay up all night now. ; )

It's snowing a little...we went for a walk in it, and it was simply lovely. : )

Today the girls and I cleaned out their playhouse/storage building, and then they played in it. It was such a mess when we started you couldn't even get through the door, but it only took about three hours to finish it. They actually got rid of some toys! I was amazed...usually they won't part with anything, but this time they filled three boxes for the thrift store! (I won't mention the three bags of trash we also got out of there.) ; )

In the evening we went to a funeral...well, we went and signed the book and Daddy talked to the husband of the woman who died. The funeral home was SO full...it always amazes me how many people come out of the woodwork for a funeral. I saw people I haven't seen in almost 20 years! I wouldn't have recognized them, either, but they were talking and I listened in. lol

I guess I *could* blog about all the really cool things my girls have been up to.....but it's 4 a.m. and I can't think of anything. ; ) They've watched Jurassic Park and The Lost World several times this week...watched Daddy play an X-Men game...oddly enough, nothing else comes to mind. They *must* be doing *something*...I just have no idea what. ; )

Wednesday we went to Mom's to help clean, since she's been so busy lately. The girls worked very hard helping. Emma folded laundry and cleaned the basement, and Anna cleaned the bathrooms, swept the floors, straightened book shelves and cleaned mirrors. I got to pick up broken glass outside, and (of course) stabbed myself. : P

No comments: