Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Emma is wrapping Christmas presents, Anna is sitting under Oscar, and I'm thinking of cleaning my house. HAHAHA....a thanksgiving joke for you there. ; )

I've been making orange juice...DH went to the food pantry to help yesterday and they had a box of oranges in which some were turning green and they were going to throw them out, so DH brought them home and I picked out the good ones and juiced them...SO good!

I went to the library yesterday, too, and got a box of books for free! They have been discarding, going through the juvenile section, and yesterday they had lots of fiction...they've been having out-dated science books, but yesterday they had nice things like books by Carolyn Haywood...

http://www.alibris.com/search/books/author/Haywood,%20Carolyn

We already have lots of her books, so it was nice to find some we didn't have...and for free. ; ) Free is always nice. : )

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: